Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Second Christmas

I did it!  I'm posting the last of our Christmas pictures before January ends.  There aren't a whole lot of them.  It was a quiet, relaxing day, spent mostly in our pj's.  The girls built Lego's, we all played video games, and Shawn and I both bought each other a Kindle so we spent some time reading.  It was also just nice to be home after the long trip to Utah.

And here as an added bonus, a shot of my first craft of 2012!  I made this backpack gift bag for our nephew.  I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while.  It turned out just as I envisioned and I already have some plans to use the pattern again.

And now I am almost caught up in my blogging.  I have another big craft to blog about and a few things to show that I made from Pinterest.  Are you on Pinterest?  Follow me if you are, it's a lot of fun!  I might be blogging a lot in the next few days since my MOHS procedure is tomorrow morning and I might be housebound for a few days after that.  Have a happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment