Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Again?

How can it be a new year again already?  I have so much to blog about that I don't know where to start.  I think I have to go back to December and our fun little trip to Castle's and Coaster's for Shawn's work holiday party.
Here's Athena flying along the zip-line
 Here's Athena again in a go-cart.
 Hailey ready to race in her cart.
 Kayla, Drew and Hailey on the rocket type thing.
 Athena and Kayla on the bumper boats.
 Shawn and the girls on the log ride.
We had a nice time with perfect weather.  Athena and Hailey both got to bring a friend along.  It was a nice little break from all the sewing and planning getting ready for Christmas and our trip to Utah.  Watch for a post on that soon.  Right now I am having a hard time putting down my book.  I'm on the second of the Hunger Games trilogy and just want to read, read, read!

No comments:

Post a Comment