Monday, September 19, 2011

Hey it's Monday

Sorry no cute pictures for you today.  I am in the head scratching phase of my next sewing project.  I decided to go more authentic with the Halloween costume so that means I am making up a pattern for her robes from a tutorial I found online.  My brain is really fried! 

In other news, Athena was #100 out of 100 kids at her school that get to go to Cardinal's camp tomorrow.  You should have seen the look on her face when Dr. Crudder told her she was #100!  It was great, but a little stressful as we were getting closer and he was yelling out "okay only 10 more, only 6 more" and not knowing if the people in front of us only had 1 kid or if they were turning them in for more kids.

Weather was nice last week but it looks like the 100's are creeping back in on us this week.  One more month, then it's paradise time!

No comments:

Post a Comment