Monday, August 22, 2011

Need To Plan Better

I really need to work out a system of shopping for birthdays a little earlier than a week before.  Especially if they don't live in the same state as us!  If the Post Office really does start cutting back on delivery days I am going to be in serious trouble.  I finished this little bag for our niece and shipped it off Saturday afternoon, hopefully it makes it to her in time for the big day.  I was really looking forward to making her bag because she loves Tinkerbell, my daughters never seemed to get on the Tink fan club train.  There are so many fun Tink fabrics available, I just love this one.  So hopefully she will enjoy her bag, and the gift inside :)

Now I'm actually working on something for me!  I made one part already just to see if it would work and it did so maybe today I will find some time to head into the craft room.  You would think with school starting I would have more time to be in there but the days last week just sort of got away form me and I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to.


No comments:

Post a Comment