Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Fun Day

July 30th was National Dance Day so Athena and I spent a few hours at the studio dancing!  It was a lot of fun, I even got my groove on doing the Salsa.  We also had a raffle with some great prizes, some of which were made by yours truly.  I had so much fun making all the bags, notebook cases, and my new pencil case pattern that I just made up about a week ago that it had me thinking about doing the Etsy shop again.  Or something like it.  I'm considering talking to one of the little boutiques in downtown Glendale about selling them there.  Or making some sort of custom website where I wouldn't make the item until after it was ordered.

Anyway back to National Dance Day!  Here are some pictures and video of the fun, fun day we had!





No comments:

Post a Comment