Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Back to the Future

WOW! I think I am finally mostly caught up. I have one more post about some performing arts fun we had this past weekend that is in the works but for the most part I can now start blogging about the present and look to the future. I currently have some really fun projects in the works. Just look at that craft table! I have a few alteration jobs for dance going on. Another big nursery project that I've started, some really fun costumes I'm working on for Alice in Wonderland, my new obsession with making leggings and another really big project coming that I am really excited for! I also know a certain wonderful girl that is turning 13 this week! So I will still be posting fairly often over the next few weeks. Here's a little peek at skirts and crowns for the flowers in Wonderland.


No comments:

Post a Comment