Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer is Here

Life has been so busy the past month I have hardly had time to catch my breath. Athena was in a musical at school and here are a few pictures of her being the cutest bird girl ever!

And here is where I was trying to upload a couple of videos of Athena as a bird girl but I seem to be having technical difficulties. I'll keep trying and maybe post them in my next update or put them on flickr.

Then we made a quick visit to my favorite place to see some family, yay Disneyland!! Didn't really get the camera out much though but how cute is this picture of Shawn and our niece Molly?

The girls waiting for World of Color to start.


Athena and her cousins, she was so excited to see them.


So there is a little bit of life around here lately. Today is the last day of school and then my baby is a 7th grader. Yikes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment