Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Here it is 2013, I'd like to say I'm going to try harder to post more often, but seriously we all know that most likely isn't going to happen. So I'll just get right to the point and post some pictures of Christmas :)
The traditional Christmas Eve pj's

Nana sweaters! Love that they are Ravenclaw and Grifindor colors!


Christmas morning with Santa Bubbles Notice the orange permit tag on the tree, Shawn said it was a badge of honor for cutting it down ourselves and needed to stay on)


Athena's big gift was a bow


Hailey got a new TV :)

We had a wonderful Christmas at home this year. Although we missed seeing all our loved ones I heard the weather was not to my liking at all. Glad you all decided to have that white, freezing Christmas without me. Now life is back to normal, school and dance for Athena, work for Shawn and Hailey. I have some fun sewing projects on my list and am trying to come to terms with Athena growing up too fast. So happy New Year to you all and may 2013 live up to all our wildest dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment