Tuesday, August 14, 2012

July is Gone

Time really does fly when you are having fun! Here it is August already and I didn't write a single blog post in July. We were just too busy having fun I guess. We watched movies in the pool, Athena started taking archery lessons, I got a new sewing machine for my birthday, we finally bought new couches and a really big TV! We went to National Dance Day, Athena got her braces back on for phase 2 and now it is August and she has started 6th grade!
Archery!


Dance Day TuTu
1st day of school
So there you have July in a nutshell. Maybe there will be more time for me to blog in the coming months, or maybe not. Just know that all is well and we are just enjoying life these days, going along and trying to savor the last few years of Athena being a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment