Monday, October 3, 2011

Art Filled Weekend

We had a fun weekend.  We went down to First Saturday in downtown Glendale to mostly enjoy the cooler weather and get outside for the first time in months.  We saw some cool things and Athena had her very first sno-cone. (not really, but she seemed to think it was the first one she has ever had)  Then on Sunday we went to the free day at the Phoenix Art Museum.  There were some very cool new exhibits going on.  We also had a nice lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory, we haven't been there since we moved to Arizona about 8 years ago.

I also got a lot of sewing done on Athena's costume.  I am so excited at how it is coming together now.  Hailey has requested Gryffindor robes, (not sure who she wants to be just as long as it's Gryffindor) then I have a very cool idea for Bubbles this year too, hopefully it works out and she will wear it :)

I also made another gift bag for one of our nieces.  I forgot to take a picture though before I had it boxed up and ready to ship so here is just a shot of the adorable fabric I found.

I hope everyone has a wonderful October.  What are you going to be for Halloween this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment