Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Life

Summer is here. School is out, dance recital is over, time to have some lazy days by the pool. My life the past few months has been overtaken with school and dance. So many costumes to stud and rhinestone. So many hours of painting and gluing backdrops. The recital was wonderful and worth every second! So now I get to share with you all a few pictures and videos of it all!

The Set:

I can't even count the hours we spent working on these! While the girls danced in one room the parents were painting and gluing in the other! It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun.

BFF's

Athena with her best friends Annie & Emily. I'm so glad she has these two!

Miss. Tiff

With Tiffany, one of her teachers. We love her so much!

5 Years


Athena has been dancing at Stagedoor for 5 years now. I can't believe it has been that long, seems like she just started yesterday.

Just for fun

We had the girls do a Charlies Angels pose just for fun & it turned out to be one of my favorites! So Hailey turned it into Jan's Angels.

Her tap dance. My favorite this year! I love her expressive little face so much!


Her Jazz dance.


and closing! There were more but that's all I have the patience for today. I do know I need a new camera! Maybe by the next year these will be in HD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment