Thursday, March 6, 2014

13!!!

Wow, my baby is 13. Where did the time go? When Athena was a baby, she cried, A LOT! Now that she is older she sings, A LOT! I'm beginning to wonder if the crying was just her newborn way of singing? She sometimes acts a little like a teenager these days. Doesn't keep her room clean like she used to, is a little loud when it might not be appropriate. But for the most part she is sweet and kind, cares about others feelings before her own, and has the most fantastic sense of humor. The other day as we were leaving dance her ballet teacher said to me "you get to have the Athena show 24-7" Athena started to get defensive and he replied "no it's a good thing, you are hilarious and I love it" She works hard in school, in fact I had two teachers at conferences say she is too hard on herself. I can't imagine life without her around and hope she stays her loving self forever. Happy 13 sweetie!

1 comment: