Monday, January 25, 2010

People that Blog

Here it is almost February again. When I started this blog my intention was to share a bit of day to day life with all our family and friends that live far away. However I find myself thinking that day to day life is just a little too boring to share with anyone. So I only post when there is a big event in life. Then I start to feel that I am not keeping in touch with everyone so I show up here and blab on and on about nothing. How do all those people out there find a topic to write about everyday?

Around our house early February means planning for Athena's birthday. She wants a party again, only a scaled down version this year. Four of her closest friends at our house for an afternoon of fun and games. There is a very special gift she has been wanting for a long time that I think we are about to give into. I can't believe my baby is just about 9! We measure her every year on her birthday and mark it on the closet door. She has been checking it lately and has almost grown 4" this year! She will most likely pass me by the time she is 10.

Hailey is back for her second semester of college. She has learned the trick of picking the schedule that works best for you this time around though. So no early mornings and no 4 hour breaks with nothing to do. She is still working at the movie theater and has seen just about every movie out right now, one of the perks is all the free movies she can watch!

Shawn has me working on a new sewing project. A heated jacket! It will either be a much cheaper version of a very expensive item, or a great way to electrocute himself. Keep your fingers crossed for a good outcome.

So there you have it. Just a little taste of what we have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment