Monday, January 5, 2009

Ahh the silence

Well things are all back to normal today. The kids are back to school and Shawn is not working from home today so I have the house to myself and it sure is quiet. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years celebration and I hope that 2009 is a good year for all our loved ones. It is going to be a pretty big year in our house what with our baby graduating! I can hardly believe it is so close now. I'm not really a big resolution maker but I do have a few goals for the year. Last year I learned how to knit and it turned out rather well so I'm thinking I will try something new this year too, maybe quilting. We also have lots of projects we want to work on in our house. The few rooms left that need to be painted and we hope to re-tile our master bath too! So here's to a great and productive year!

No comments:

Post a Comment