Thursday, September 4, 2008

Frustration!

I am so frustrated today. I found out yesterday as we were leaving school that all the other 2nd grade classes were offered the opportunity to join the orchestra at the beginning of the year. I'm not sure if this is because Athena's class has a sub right now or because her teacher is new to Copperwood that we were not given this information. It is all worked out now since the second I was in the door I emailed everyone at the school and got a hold of the orchestra teacher and Athena will be starting tomorrow. But I can't stop feeling like what if this isn't the only thing she has missed out on already? Is this going to be a one time thing? Should I push to move her to a different class, or would moving now be worse emotionally? I wish I could go back to just coasting a few weeks ago when everything was moving along smoothly!

1 comment:

  1. Boy Howdy do I sympathize! The whole school thing is constant turmoil for me. I never seem to know how much to be involved in pushing things, and when to sit back and let them work themselves out. I think I'll get an ulcer before my kids are all out of elementary school! Good luck and I hope everything works out!!

    ReplyDelete